Skip to content

Brought to you by:
Email Print

AustralianSuper cuts premiums, joins code

AustralianSuper is reducing average premiums on various life insurance covers by up to 20% from May, meaning fund members will pay $100 million less for group policies.

Death cover premiums will fall an average of 14%, total and permanent disability 6% and income protection 20%.

“This premium reduction for the industry division will benefit the overwhelming majority of members and no member will have a premium increase,” Group Executive of Membership Rose Kerlin said.

AustralianSuper has also signed on to the voluntary Insurance in Superannuation Code of Practice, which starts on July 1.

Brought to you by: Insurance Jobs Brought to you by: Brought to you by: