JLT chief wins icare achievement award
JLT Australia CEO Leo Demer received a lifetime achievement award at Insurance & Care NSW’s Care and Service Excellence (CASE) awards in Sydney last Wednesday.
He was recognised for his role advancing the workers’ compensation industry over the past 30 years.
Mr Demer has helped improve outcomes for local government by reducing injury rates and delivering premium savings.
Other CASE winners are:
- Young care and service professional of the year: Margaret Lichaa from Allianz
- Outstanding care and service by an individual (care and support): Shaun Lane from RehabCo and Eloise Stedman from Allianz
- Outstanding care and service by an individual (specialist care services): Lhing Vaiphei from QBE
- Outstanding care and support by a team: the recovering independence services team from EML
- Excellence and innovation in injury management: proactive and early intervention approach to PTSD, by Treasury Managed Fund, EML
- Excellence in improving employer performance: Altius Group, Aon Risk Solutions
- Customer Excellence: IOH Injury & Occupational Health.