AILA Annual General Insurance Law Review (Qld)
This review is a snapshot of important 2018 court decisions and legislation together with commentary on developments affecting the general insurance industry for 2019.
Key topics include:
- Insurance Contracts Act
- Policy construction and indemnity issues
- Professionals and directors’ and officers’
- Duty of care and causation.
- Scott Ames from Meridian Lawyers
- Paul Baxter from Hall & Wilcox
- Katie Clark from Minter Ellison
- Julie Darley from Norton Rose Fulbright.
|Venue:||Queensland Law Society
|Location:||179 Ann Street, Brisbane, Qld
|Time:||7.45am - 1.30pm|
|Phone:||1300 699 140|