AILA Annual General Insurance Law Review (NSW)
This review is a snapshot of important 2018 court decisions and legislation together with commentary on developments affecting the general insurance industry for 2019.
Key topics include:
- Insurance Contracts Act
- Policy construction and indemnity issues
- Professionals and directors’ and officers’
- Duty of care and causation.
- Rehana Box, Partner & Global Co-Head of Insurance at Ashurst
- Ray Giblett, Partner at Norton Rose
- Sybilla Waring-Lambert, Partner at Lander & Rogers
- Andrew Sharpe, Principal at Meridian Lawyers.
|Venue:||“On Top of the Money Box” Ashurst Australia
|Location:||Level 9, 5 Martin Place, Sydney, NSW
|Time:||8.00am - 1.00pm|
|Phone:||1300 699 140|