NIBA Convention: Shaping the Future
As technology infiltrates all aspects of our life, including professions, it has never been more important for brokers to understand developments, work through challenges, and find the best way to shape their approach to their clients, their business and the community.
- Grenfell tower and cladding - latest developments
- Driverless vehicles and the future of motor insurance
- Cyber data - secure your IT systems
- The future of travel insurance.
- Stefan Hajkowicz, Principal Scientist at CSIRO
- Nikki Heald, MD at Corptraining
- Michael Tauber, CEO at TravelCard
- Eoghan Trehy, National Head of Insurance Broking at Macquarie’s.
See the program overview here.
|Venue:||Hotel Grand Chancellor
|Location:||1 Davey Street, Hobart, Tas
|Dates:||September 4 - 5, 2018
|Event Manager:||Waldron Smith Management
|Phone:||03 9645 6311|