FSC ‘The Summit’
This two-day event will challenge the thinking of conference attendees about the direction of the financial services system in Australia. Hear from inspirational thought leaders, disruptive influencers, and policy experts, while gaining unique perspective on the ideas, opinions and policies that are shifting the dial and leading debate in Australia.
See a small taste of The Summit 2018 here.
Guest speakers include:
- David Neal, CEO of Future Fund
- Hon. Kelly O’Dwyer MP, Minister for Financial Services and Revenue
- Hon. Chris Bowen MP, Shadow Treasurer
- Takumi Shibata, Representative Director, President & CEO of Nikko Asset Management
- Shane Oliver, Head of Investment Strategy and Economics at AMP
- Carol Geremia, President and Head of Global Distribution at MFS Investment Management (US)
|Venue:||Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre|
|Location:||Level 2, 1 Convention Centre Place, South Wharf, Vic|
|Date:||July 25 - 26, 2018|
|Time:||Conference: 8.30am - 5.00pm|
|Gala dinner: 6.00pm - 10.00pm|
|Event Manager:||ICE Australia - FSC